|4||Chicken Breast, boned and skinned
|3 rashers||per breast||Streaky Bacon
|1/2 tbsp||Parsley, chopped
|100ml||(1/4 pt)||White Wine
|1 tbsp||Dijon Mustard
|100ml||(1/4 pt)||Double Cream
- Slice leek lengthways, blanch in boiling water for 2mins and refresh in cold water.
- Finely slice the mushrooms and saute in the oil until softened, 2mins.
- Place chicken in a freezer bag and hammer out flat.
- Place three strips of bacon out flat on a board and the chicken on top. Layer leek mushrooms, mix of rosmary, parsley, and lemon rind. Season.
- Roll breasts up and secure with cocktail sticks, place in 200C oven for 25mins.
- Place a saucepan on a high heat, pour in the glass of wine and mustard
together. Return to heat, add cream.
- Boil until achieves a coating consistency.
- Allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes then slice thinly and arrange in a fan with sauce and serve.