|50g||(2 oz)||Galaxy Chocolate
|25g||(1 oz)||Icing Sugar (Caster Sugar will do)
|2 tsp||Vanilla Essence
|150ml||(1/4 pt)||Fresh Double Cream
- Turn refrigerator to coolest setting at least 1 hour before making.
- Melt chocolate and allow to cool.
- Put egg and sugar into a basin standing over a saucepan of hot water. Whisk well until thick and creamy.
- Remove from heat. Continue whisking until mixture is cool.
- Stir in cooled chocolate and vanilla.
- Beat cream until lightly stiff and add to the rest.
- Pour into ice cube tray or lunch box. Put into freezer for 45 mins, or until has frozen 1/2 in around the sides.
- Turn into chilled bowl, break up with a fork, then stir until smooth.
- Return to washed and dried tray. Freeze for at least 2 hours before moving to the fridge about 15mins before serving.