|2 1/2 cups||Plain Flour
|1 pack||Dried Yeast
|1 tbsp||Caster Sugar
|2 tbsp||Olive Oil
- Put flour, yeast, sugar, salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of luke warm water and oil.
- Stir and add more flour, until it is one big clump of dough.
- Kneed dough until it is of ear lobe consistency and not sticky.
- Oil the sides of a large bowl and put dough in, oil top of dough, and put in a warm place. Let rise until doubles in size, approx. 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 230C, for best results use a pizza stone preheated in the oven.
- Toss or roll out the dough. Put corn meal on wooden paddle to stop pizza from sticking, then put dough on paddle. Shake to make sure slides
- Regularly shake pizza while building it to make sure it still slides. Slide pizza onto hot stone in oven.
- Take pizza out when cheese is bubbly and specks of brown are appearing.