Never makes enough
|200-275g||(7-8 oz)||Digestives (or better choc chip digestives)
|2 or 4 tsp||Cocoa or Drinking Chocolate
|1 tbsp||Golden Syrup
- Grease a 7/8" cake tin.
- Crunch the biscuits in a freezer bag (not too finely).
- Put butter, sugar, cocoa and syrup into a medium sized saucepan and melt, stiring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and add the crushed biscuits and mix well.
- Press into prepared tin and leave to cool (10-15mins).
- Melt chocolate and pour over the biscuit cake.
- Put in fridge to set. Cut into fingers with a sharp knife before serving.